Tomball ISD continues to shine in their pursuit of academic success! Following the 2019-2020 school year, 357 TISD high school students across the district were recognized as District AP Scholars for their outstanding college-level achievement with their successful completion of AP courses and exams.
Tomball ISD serves our students in the Woodtrace community and is considered an outstanding district in the state of Texas. “Tomball ISD offers Advanced Placement courses to high school students who are ready to engage in college level course content and rigorous academics,” Dr. Caitlin Cain, Director of Advanced Academics said.
Students across Tomball High School, Tomball Memorial High School and Tomball Star Academy achieved the following recognitions:
- National AP Scholars: 17 (average score of 4 or higher on all AP exams and scores of 4 or higher on eight or more exams)
- AP Scholars with Distinction: 104 (average score of 3.5 on all exams and scores of 3 or higher on five exams)
- AP Scholars with Honor: 86 (average score of at least 3.25 on all exams and scores of 3 or higher on four exams)
- AP Scholars: 167 (3 or higher on three or more exams)
- AP International Diploma: 1 (3 or higher on 5 or more exams)
Congratulations to all of these dedicated and hard-working students, you have bright futures ahead!
SOURCE: Tomball ISD